Foundation

52 Ancestors in 52 weeks Challenge,  week 1,  2022

Beginning of a new year and a new challenge. This time around I plan to keep my posts short and simple, more a foundation for further writing and research. 

The basis for my writing and research in my family history includes some detailed and well researched genealogies or family trees. There is the "Blomberg Familie Stamboom" that was compiled by Derk Blomberg and on my mother's side "Peelen Stamboom, alleen in de mannelijke lijn" that have proved to be great sources for my research.  Also an extensively documented and illustrated genealogie "De Familie Scherius, een Documentatie" has proved to be invaluable. 

One line I have not spent much time on is my mother's maternal line and for this I also have a genealogy, typed out, not fancy looking but still a good foundation to build on. This is the Reith family from Germany. 


Reith Family Genealogy - author's private collection






Comments

Popular Posts